Welcome, internet minions. You appear to have stumbled upon my 'blog'. Stupid word, but nonetheless. If you appreciate the art of angry rambling then you're in the right place. Stick around.

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Haven't written in a while...

Not that anyone is reading this anyway, but I got a diary. I decided that seeing as I'm unemployed at the moment and spend far too much time getting carried away with my thoughts, it would probably be a good plan to have some sort of non-internet related thing to write in. It's alright, I hate diaries though, because when you read them back you just sound like a twat... Not that that's the point...

The entries read something like "5:04am, made a sandwich." "3:41am, I hate myself soooo much" etc, etc. So you can understand why I chose not to oblige these thoughts with the rest of the internet. (In essence, posting that sort of shite on here would just make people think I was a retard and not actually aid me at all...)

Hmm. Need motivation. How do you get that?



Being a talentless hack is shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment