Welcome, internet minions. You appear to have stumbled upon my 'blog'. Stupid word, but nonetheless. If you appreciate the art of angry rambling then you're in the right place. Stick around.

Friday 29 January 2010

I hate men.

As a majority. Can you not see how heinously far I am out of your league? And that's not even me being funny... Whatever I fucking do, there is always some creep waiting to try and chat me up. I don't dress/act like a slut, I don't flirt with people, I don't even have suggestive eyebrows. So lulwut? Sort it out, male popularity. (In fact, sort it out, ugly male popularity. Attractive men seem to have tact...)

I think most of them have the mindset of "Yeah, so what, I have to ask, what's the worse that could happen?" Well sonny... One day, you may come across a small angry girl with PMS who is just not in the fucking mood for your disgusting lechery, and she will break you in half. So, if you're ugly and lonely and reading this because you are one of the aforementioned pervs that thinks you have a chance, back the fuck away and watch the fuck out because if I see you, ya dead starr.

Also, Morrison's steak pie is shamefully inferior to Pukka Pies' steak pie. They would have been better off naming it 'gristle pie'... How disappointing. If I could be bothered, I would write some sort of complaint letter. For now I'll be content with posting it on the internet...

Last thing: Next person I see cattin ma flex will be the recepient of a filthy, filthy look. You have been warned you slags.

No comments:

Post a Comment