Welcome, internet minions. You appear to have stumbled upon my 'blog'. Stupid word, but nonetheless. If you appreciate the art of angry rambling then you're in the right place. Stick around.

Saturday 16 April 2011

I Can't Wait To Hear You Scream

It's weird; I have a funny thing with confidence. Sometimes I exude cockiness and self-confidence to the point of probably annoying everyone. But I suppose part of being a woman is waking up and hating yourself now and then...

When my self-esteem takes a hit, I don't go looking for reassurance from other people. If anything, that makes it worse. It's like people are feeling sorry for you because you're ugly.


Self image is shit. We should all be square-shaped. Then everybody would have to develop a personality, not just less-hot girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment