Welcome, internet minions. You appear to have stumbled upon my 'blog'. Stupid word, but nonetheless. If you appreciate the art of angry rambling then you're in the right place. Stick around.

Friday 30 July 2010

It's 5:38am.

And I should be very asleep right now. Instead I'm sitting in front of my budget laptop trying not to punch the internet in it's mum. Yeah... You heard.

I am 76% sure that I am getting a sore throat. This is obviously very bad news as I like to be able to smoke at least twenty fags on a daily basis. My tongue piercing is also sort of sore a bit. WHY DOES SMOKING HAVE TO BE SO DAMAGING? I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO NICE THINGS SUCH AS FEED MY ADDICTION WITHOUT BEING SLIGHTLY IRKED BY HEALTH PROBLEMS. AND NOW I'VE GOT THE FUCKING HICCOUGHS AND PINS AND NEEDLES IN MY LEFT FOOT. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?

Allcaps aside, although my life is retarded and makes me want to shout at things, I now own a copy of Motley Crue's 'Primal Scream' vinyl EP + original back patch, so I suppose it's not all bad.

Glam metal suicide, anyone? Sure, we'll be dead, but our hair will look just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment